Michelle Fowler lives and works in Charleston, SC. She has been selling her jewelry in the Charleston area for over 13 years. She purchases her materials from suppliers worldwide, using sterling silver, 14k gold filled findings, precious and semi-precious stones. She especially loves looking for unusual vintage pieces that she can reinvent into something modern and fresh. The Scarlet Poppy jewelry can be identified by its unique color combinations and vintage Charleston collectables.
NEWS & PRESS
- 2012-Charleston Magazine Spring Wedding Edition
- March 4, 2009 – Charleston City Paper’s 2009 Critics Pick for “Best Place to Find Reinvented Vintage Jewelry”
- March 2009-TSP Jewelry Exhibit in this years’ Charleston Fashion Week “Style Lounge” – hosted by Charleston Magazine.
- February 2007-Our second appearance on Lowcountry Live! WCIV/ABC
- April 2006- Interview on Lowcountry Live! WCIV/ABC channel 4. We chatted with host Ryan Nelson about how we got started and what makes our jewelry different.
- February 2006 – TSP was invited to participate in this year’s NAMM Show held in January in Anaheim, CA. NAMM works closely with VH1’s Save the Music Foundation.
- The Scarlet Poppy was featured at Stylebakery.com in April 2005 as one of their “Designer’s on the Rise”